Raspberry Rosemary Chicken
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
COURSE Main Course
Bored of the same chicken recipes? I have a stunning easy chicken dish that will have your family swooning. My family used to make this weekly for us growing up and it is still one of my all-time favorites. It is also my most requested. My Raspberry Rosemary Chicken has a gluten free option and can be ready in under 30 minutes. It is best served with mashed potatoes, brown rice pilaf or with lots of vegetables. Chicken dinner will never be boring again.
- 4 chicken breasts skinless, boneless and cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour gluten-free
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 small mushrooms
- 2 tsp dried rosemary or 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup raspberry red wine vinegar
- In a medium bowl add in the flour and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken cubes to flour and mix together. Dust off excess flour. Set aside.
- In a large cast iron skillet and turn up on high heat. Add the unsalted butter until melted.
- Add in the chicken cubes and rosemary. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes until the chicken is almost cooked through and golden in color.
- When the chicken is almost done, remove from pan and set aside.
- Cook mushrooms in remaining butter for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken back into the pan.
- Add in raspberry wine vinegar and coat chicken thoroughly. The sauce will thicken up. The deglazing will add lots of flavor to your sauce.
- Season with some more salt and pepper.
- Serve with mash potatoes, rice or lots of vegetables and enjoy!