PREP TIME 15 mins
COOK TIME 15 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
They are gluten free, refined sugar free, packed with protein and taste absolutely amazing! Simply a perfect treat for weekend brunch. The sweetness of the bananas goes perfectly with the cocoa without any added sugar. This sweet treat hits all the spots. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
- 4 large eggs
- 3 well ripened bananas
- 1 cup gluten free old-fashioned oats
- 3 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp protein powder
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- In a blender, add eggs, bananas, vanilla, and oats to blender. Pulse on low for 15-30 seconds until oats are ground and banana mashed Do not over mix.
- Add protein powder, cocoa powder, and cinnamon and blend again on low for additional 20 seconds. Add in 1/4 cup more oats if too liquidly.
- Preheat non-stick pan on medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Drop 1/2cup of batter onto pre-heated pan and cook until about 4 minutes. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Pour chocolate sauce over top of pancakes. Serve topped with fresh strawberries and sliced bananas. Enjoy!