Perfect Chocolate Protein Pancakes
PREP TIME 15 mins
COOK TIME 15 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
They are gluten free, refined sugar free, packed with protein and taste absolutely amazing! Simply a perfect treat for weekend brunch. The sweetness of the bananas goes perfectly with the cocoa without any added sugar. This sweet treat hits all the spots. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
- 4 large eggs
- 3 well ripened bananas
- 1 cup gluten free old-fashioned oats
- 3 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp protein powder
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- In a blender, add eggs, bananas, vanilla, and oats to blender. Pulse on low for 15-30 seconds until oats are ground and banana mashed Do not over mix.
- Add protein powder, cocoa powder, and cinnamon and blend again on low for additional 20 seconds. Add in 1/4 cup more oats if too liquidly.
- Preheat non-stick pan on medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Drop 1/2cup of batter onto pre-heated pan and cook until about 4 minutes. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Pour chocolate sauce over top of pancakes. Serve topped with fresh strawberries and sliced bananas. Enjoy!