Mexican Street Corn
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 10 mins
TOTAL TIME 20 mins
COURSE Side Dish
My Mexican Street Corn is the perfect combination of savory, salty and sweet.
I’m sure you’ve had corn on the cob, but I bet you’ve never had corn taste like this before. This dish has so many great flavors coming together. Grilled corn, salty feta cheese, savory chipotle Greek yogurt & mayonnaise, hot chili flakes and zest of lime juice. I love grilling the corn on the cob on the barbecue for maximum flavor. You can also boil your corn for 3-5 minutes in hot water. Slather on the delicious savory mix and you can’t help but be hooked!
- 4 corn on the cobs
- 1 cup crumbled feta cotija works well too!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tsp red pepper chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 whole lime cut into wedges
- Cook whole corn on the cobs on the BBQ over medium- high heat for about 8-10minutes or until charred. Option to boil corn instead for 5-7 minutes until tender.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayo, Greek yogurt, cilantro, chili powder, lime zest, red pepper flakes together.
- Spread the mixture over cooked corn.
- sprinkle with feta cheese, chili flakes, cilantro, salt & pepper and serve with lime wedges on the side.
- Enjoy! Serve with your favorite BBQ dishes.