My Mexican Street Corn is the perfect combination of savory, salty and sweet.
I’m sure you’ve had corn on the cob, but I bet you’ve never had corn taste like this before. This dish has so many great flavors coming together. Grilled corn, salty feta cheese, savory chipotle Greek yogurt & mayonnaise, hot chili flakes and zest of lime juice. I love grilling the corn on the cob on the barbecue for maximum flavor. You can also boil your corn for 3-5 minutes in hot water. Slather on the delicious savory mix and you can’t help but be hooked!
- 4 corn on the cobs
- 1 cup crumbled feta cotija works well too!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tsp red pepper chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 whole lime cut into wedges
- Cook whole corn on the cobs on the BBQ over medium- high heat for about 8-10minutes or until charred. Option to boil corn instead for 5-7 minutes until tender.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayo, Greek yogurt, cilantro, chili powder, lime zest, red pepper flakes together.
- Spread the mixture over cooked corn.
- sprinkle with feta cheese, chili flakes, cilantro, salt & pepper and serve with lime wedges on the side.
- Enjoy! Serve with your favorite BBQ dishes.