My Green Goddess Detox Soup will certainly make you feel good! And trust me this is not some boring green soup with no flavor. It has incredible flavors of a creamy cheesy broccoli soup, but it is completely vegan. It is a really easy recipe to make and packed full of incredible nutrients. I bet you have most of the ingredients in your fridge already. Did I mention it is completely vegan and gluten free?
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small onions diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 head broccoli chopped into florets
- 1 carrot diced
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 1 tsp Italian spices
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- In a large pot, add olive oil, onions and garlic over medium heat cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in broccoli, celery, carrot, all the spices and vegetable stock. Cover and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in almond milk, spinach and parsley until they are wilted. ( Will only take 2-3 minutes.)
- Remove from heat and add in lemon juice and nutritional yeast (this will give it a natural cheesy flavor).
- Add to blender and mix until smooth. Taste and add salt or pepper if necessary.
- Garnish with green onions, and fresh herbs, Enjoy!