PREP TIME 15 minsCOOK TIME 10 minsTOTAL TIME 25 minsSERVINGS 4
- 3 cups chicken breast cooked and diced
- 3 celery stalks diced
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 green onion chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley or dill
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
Optional to Add:
- 1 tbsp almonds sliced
- 1 tbsp pecans or raisins chopped
- 2 pitas for serving
- 6 Boston lettuce leaves for serving
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, celery, onions, yogurt, mayo, mustard, vinegar and spices & nuts.
- Cover and place in fridge for 2 hours to bring all the flavours together.
- Take large pita and cut into 1/8ths. Toast in oven @ 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Wash and dry Boston lettuce leaves. Serve with pitas and or lettuce. wraps. Enjoy!