PREP TIME 20 mins
COOK TIME 25 mins
TOTAL TIME 45 mins
COURSE Main Course
When you are craving tacos but these are a much healthier version. I couldn’t help but make these delicious Savory Baked Chicken Tostada’s! Normally tostada’s are fried but I’ve keep these healthy by baking the cups and using BBQ chicken or rotisserie chicken works well too.
This is such a quick and easy dish to make and your family will love this fun take on taco’s! You can add all your favorite toppings and make your own creations. You never know what you can come up with.
- 10 corn tortillas cut in half, you can use flour tortilla's too
- 1 tsp cooking spray olive oil
- 2 cups barbecue rotisserie chicken diced
- 1 cup hot salsa mild for kids
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
Add your favorite toppings
- pickled onions
- hot sauce
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray. Cut tortillas in half and place into muffins cups alternating each other. Leave pointed tips at top of cups.
- Mix diced chicken and salsa in a separate bowl.
- Layer each cup with chicken mixture and top with shredded cheese. Spray tortillas with additional cooking spray.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 mins until crispy. Add your toppings and enjoy!